RSS

Good help to study in Germany

Being connected with other cultures means for me not only ready about foreign cultures but also living in them. Reports or stories alone can never give someone the same deep impression of how an other culture is than if someone lived in the culture. I am form Russian and the German culture, the way the people live there and the customs was always something which has attracted my attention I decided to try to get a study place in Germany. Because I thought traveling is also not enough to learn to understand a society. If one image stairs, reports are at the lowest stairs when it comes to understand a socienty, at the next step there would be travel experiences but I think at the uppermost step there is the life in the respective society which enables one to learn the most about the people.

And at this point I must refer to a company in Germany. This is not advertisement. But this company for is an important bridge regarding the connection of people from different countries. Because without their help I think I would never get the chance to study in Germany. Because between a study place and the chance to live in Germany at least for the time of my studies there is the application process and the procedure with authorities. Which is pitty because it is really difficult and I am sure that mean like me who want to study in Germany give up without help and cannot realize their dreams. Because I am getting closer to my dream to study in Germany I think it is fair and appropriate to thank this special people form HeSA Germany. People like them help to connect people.Thank you very much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment